- Energy saving through the use of renewable resources and energy efficiency
- Lifecycle study certified in compliance with international standards,
- Launch of the PET reduction project
Certifications Regarding the Responsibility Project
A team of experts as a guarantee
A team of professionals has been created to support this environmental protection project, who specialize in studies and research activities aimed at identifying good practices in the field of environmental sustainability. The first results showed some improvements in our production cycles of our Frasassi Plant, thus allowing us to reduce consumption from the first year.
The environmental Sustainability
- greenhouse gas emissions,
- primary energy consumption
- Reduced use of primary resources
- Reduction of the emission of greenhouse gases on a global level
The certifications that describe and certify our commitment to protecting our environment in view of a circular economy are:
The Life Cycle Assessment "life cycle assessment" is a method capable of measuring the environmental impacts of a product and foremost considering its entire life cycle, which includes the pre-production phases (therefore also the extraction and production of materials) , production, distribution, methods of use (therefore also reuse and maintenance), recycling and final disposal.