We are committed to reducing consumption throughout our entire production chain.
We are committed to reducing consumption throughout our entire production chain. In 2019, the company decided to obtain the EPD certification (Environmental Product Declaration), a voluntary complex procedure certification proving how virtuous the company has been so far by putting various energy and consumption efficiency initiatives into place, as well as the steps the company is undertaking in terms of continuous improvement. A team of professionals has been created to support this environmental protection project, who specialize in studies and research activities aimed at identifying good practices in the field of environmental sustainability, such as:
1. Energy saving through the use of renewable resources and energy efficiency
2. Lifecycle study certified in compliance with international standards,
3. Launch of the PET reduction project
The very first results showed some improvements in our production cycles of our Frasassi Plant, thus allowing us to reduce consumption from the first year.
For each liter of water bottled we were able to reduce:
- greenhouse gas emissions,
- primary energy consumption